To this day, Arizona remains one of the choice markets among the most experienced real estate investors. Now, most especially, as Arizona real estate continues to boom.
Together, let’s take a look at the various investment opportunities you have in the Greater Phoenix area. For more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me today.
Investing in Arizona real estate is the right move
Properties in Arizona are continuously appreciating. Combined with the relatively stable interest rates and we have one of the hottest real estate markets in the country.
Arizona real estate is unique as it’s both a seller’s and buyer’s market. Thanks to the high demand for real estate properties in the Greater Phoenix area, prices remain competitive and home values are likely to rise even more as the year progresses. And with the stable housing inventory, there is equal opportunity for both home buyers and sellers to strike great deals.
Growth in population and job opportunities, as well as Phoenix’s popularity as an upscale resort-style destination, make investing in Arizona luxury real estate even more appealing.
Here are some of your investment opportunities in Arizona
- Single-family homes – Whether it’s a home in an exclusive gated community or in a central location, single-family homes are one of the most solid real estate investments in the market.
- Residential home rentals – More and more people are flocking to the Greater Phoenix area, opening more windows of opportunity for home rentals to generate income. You can have the property leased for a minimum number of months, or turn it into an Airbnb rental to accommodate tourists and short-term tenants.
- New construction – Housing inventories in the Greater Phoenix area remain stable thanks to the influx of new construction in the region. This market is particularly attractive among home buyers who want to have a brand new home.
- Luxury properties – Another great investment are luxury homes scattered throughout the Greater Phoenix area. As the city attracts more and more luxury buyers, not just from other states, but from other parts of the globe as well, a luxury property can give you a generous return on your investment.
- Land and lots – Arizona is home to several real estate markets where you can find lots, acreage, and ranches. As you might know, investing in land can be a low-maintenance pursuit.
Most especially, land (especially those located in up-and-coming areas) has the potential to significantly increase its value over time.
- Secondary / vacation properties – If you find yourself frequently traveling to Phoenix to escape, investing in a secondary home or a vacation property is a great venture. It can double as a vacation rental while you’re away and can even be your retirement home when the time comes.
Find your Arizona investment property with me!
Whether you’re looking for a luxury home or a vacation property in the Valley of the Sun, I can help you search Arizona’s real estate market to find the best deal. Call me today at 480-297-3922 or send me an e-mail at josie(at)josiemmcarthy(dotted)com to get started.